Having a mouse infestation can be stressful that is why our specialist Gainsborough based mouse control team are on hand 24 hours a day to help you rid your property of the problem. There are a number of different mice species that we deal with one of the most common ones tends to be the common house mouse they are generally found in houses, outbuildings, sheds and rural buildings.
Mice tend to make their nests in buildings or areas where they have plenty of shelter although when the winter months start to draw in then the mice usually move their nests inside where they have easier access to food and where it is warmer. They are most active at night and can leave approximately 60-80 droppings per night. Their droppings are cylinder shaped, around 6mm long and brown in colour.
If you have seen any signs of a mouse infestation contact our local Gainsborough mouse control team on 01427 420763 and we will endevour to send one of our specialist mouse removal technicians the same day.
- Mice have teeth that can grow are approximately 0.03cm every day
- Mice can jump nearly a foot up in the air
- House mice produce around 40 to 100 droppings every day
- Mice start entering property and homes around October time looking for shelter from the cold and a good food source for winter
- Females are capable of having their own young at the age of two months old
Other Areas Covered
If you do not see the area you are in covered below, please call Pestcotek FREE on 0800 092 1979 to see if we are still able to attend to your area. Our rat control areas covered are:
Call – 01427 420763
- Chapel St Leonards
- Long Sutton
- Market Deeping
- Market Rasen
- Woodhall Spa